Saturday, May 28, 2011

I Worship Jesus!

I got my son to attend Kids Camp 2011 in New Life. :)

It was a 4-day event and the main theme is: I WORSHIP JESUS!
I'm so glad I did. My son not only had fun and enjoyed every minute of it, he is now even more fired up in singing with me and the many christian music i play in the car while driving. In fact he even asks me to not sing with him so he can show that he can sing on his own now. :D

Here is our favorite.. and i think also the favorite of some people around me who always hear me sing it.. hehehe...

Our God
by Tom Colin


Water You turned into wine
Open the eyes of the blind
There’s no one like You
None like You
Into the darkness You shine
Out of the ashes we rise
There’s no one like You
None like You

CHORUS
Our God is greater, our God is stronger
God You are higher than any other
Our God is Healer, awesome in power
Our God, Our God…

Into the darkness you shine
Out of the ashes we Rise
There’s no One like You
None like You.

Our God is greater, our God is stronger
God You are higher than any other
Our God is Healer, awesome in power
Our God, Our God…
Our God is greater, our God is stronger
God You are higher than any other
Our God is Healer, awesome in power
Our God, Our God…

BRIDGE (*this is the part where joey gets really excited and fired up.. hehe)
And if Our God is for us, then who could ever stop us
And if our God is with us, then what can stand against?
And if Our God is for us, then who could ever stop us
And if our God is with us, then what can stand against?
What can stand against?

-----------

I've been singing this song since February of this year.. Most especially during the times when I feel so down and out with Dad being sick.. and even more when Dad died...
I especially love the lyrics that says, if our God is for us, then who could ever stop us and if our God is with us, then what can stand against???

I use those words to counter any form of worry, despair and depression!
It is simply amazing to hold on to it... cause if we truly believe that God is for us and with us, then we have nothing to worry about.

He will provide and He will lead us to the right path.

Try searching this song in Youtube.
I am sure you will feel God in every line and you will feel very blessed.
I know I have. :)

No comments: