Monday, April 25, 2011

Balance

A friend once told me you need to create balance.
One of the many services at New Life that stuck to me was about balance.
I know of so many instances that I told myself I will create balance in my life.

But how exactly do we do that?
How exactly do "I" do that?
With work biting me in the ass.. How the !@#@$ do I do that?

I take joey to his different classes--swimming, tennis, dance, etc. Does that count as balance?
I eat breakfast or brunch with ma now.. does that count as balance?
I go ballroom dancing once in a while.. does that count as balance?
I go to church on wednesdays or sundays... does that count as balance?
I cleaned "some" of my drawers (hehe).. does that count as balance?
I'm back on my feet writing again... does that count as balance?
Hey I might even be considering having a love life sometime in this lifetime.. does that count as balance?? heheheh...

I go back to where I started.. and my work challenges didn't change.. so i still end up stressed..
Hmmmmmm......

Maybe if I ramp up the speed on considering a love life, maybe the stress would change?? hmm... nahhh... i might even get worse.. hehehehe...

Balance.. balance.. balance...

How do we do get to do that?
I really don't know..
But I'll keep trying.. when I've figured it out.. I'll let you know..

Cheers!

Pardon my post...
My post seems senseless.. hahaha...
I don't think you got anything from reading this :p

No comments: